Integrated Marketing and Communications is a planning process designed to assure that all brand services received by a customer remain relevant to that customer over time.
It can be defined as an all-inclusive approach to promote buying and selling in both the traditional offline marketing channels as well as the globally emerging digital economy.
It is a management concept that is designed to make all aspects of marketing communication work together as a unified force rather than permitting each to work in isolation. These include advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing.
What does this mean for you and your organization?
MGWWI can provide a customized, integrated marketing package tailored to your organizations specific and particular needs. We do this primarily by identifying, developing and executing the seven primary shifts customers do not realize are needed in this new age, technology driven marketing world.
Those 7 Shifts are:
1. From traditional media advertising to multiple forms of communication.
2. From mass media to specialized media centered on specific target audiences.
3. From a manufacturer-dominated market to a retailer-dominated market.
4. From general-focus advertising and marketing to data-based marketing.
5. From low-agency accountability to greater agency accountability.
6. From traditional compensation to performance-based compensation.
7. From limited Internet access to widespread Internet availability.
MGWWI is a company of sophisticated marketers who know how to use their specific skill sets to move consumers from not only the awareness of your product or service but to action . MGWWI offers more than an ad campaign or marketing strategy; we take a holistic approach to marketing.